The "Create Rule advanced mode" is where you will be designing your rules. To give you a quick introduction to the different elements of the page, we have created the overview below.
- Rule name: Try to agree on a naming convention from the start for easier management in the future
- Rule description: Describe your rule so other team members understands the purpose of the rule
- Rule conditions: Write rule condition using the Besedo language.
- Rule tester: Verify that your rule expression works while you are building it.
- Rule actions: Decide what happens with items that match the rule
- Status: Turn the rule on or off, a newly enabled rule will not be applied to items that were already processed
Other Recommended Tours
Main Page Tour
Rules View Tour
Lists View Tour
Create List Tour
Manual Moderation View Tour